ARLIS/NA and VRA are heading to Seattle, March 8-12, 2016 for another joint annual conference. Here are the programming events that are likely to offer the most to those attendees looking to expand their digital humanities toolbox.
- THATCamp – a pre-conference event on Tuesday, March 8, 8am-5pm. Registration is closed, but there will be a blog to record activity and a recap will be offered at the joint DH SIG meeting.
- Digital Humanities Special Interest Group Joint Meeting – The meeting will feature a round-robin where members can introduce themselves and announce DH projects they’re working on or make appeals for collaborators. There will also be a recap of the THATCamp event.
- RDF and LOD In Use Today (session)
- Engaging Technologies: Change the way visual and print resources are used and discovered through media-rich software and technologies (session)
- Unlocking Images, Ideas, and Content: Open access images as a key to enabling art and scholarly innovation (session)